Summer is off and running.
Project life/365. That’s a lot of photos. A lot of photos!
But there are also many days I don’t feel like taking a photo and nothing exciting is going on so, I take a photo another day of something currently going on in our lives:
- a book I am reading
- a tv show I am watching
- a receipt
- a mess in our house
- a project I am working on
- a selfie
- a pair of shoes I am wearing at the moment
- something to represent my workout lately
- food I cooked
- a favorite detail in my house
- something outside – a sunset, a flower, a texture
- something I love to eat
- what is in my purse
- a photo of a current news story
- a photo from a photo challenge
And while these photos may seem mundane, they are often my favorite. These photos represent those stories that make up our everyday lives.
These sites are great for inspiration:
- Becky Higgins Higgins Everyday Life Photo Ideas
- Capture Your 365 Idea Lists
- Simple as That Printable Photo Checklists
What a great way to end the trip. Then, it was time for the long drive home.
We decided to make an adventure of our long road trip from San Diego to Reno. I found this brilliant website – Roadside America – the Guide to Uniquely Odd Tourist Attractions. (They also have an app.) Our fun stops broke up our trip in just the right ways, allowing time to stretch, catching a slice of Americana, seeing areas/people we might never have seen, random art and oddities and so much more. Off we go….
And day one is complete.
This was one crazy, fun busy week.