Another Valentines Day Idea! It is only 4 days away! Yikes!
I cut about thirty pieces of construction paper in various colors and wrote 30 (completely random number) love notes to my son, folded them, put them in a box and tied a bow on the top.
My son loved opening the box and each note was like a new present. He couldn’t get enough!
It is also wonderful to remember and write down all the good things (because sometimes it is hard and we forget).
I love you because…..
- you are goofy and silly
- we have so much fun together
- you love your kitties
- you have a really big heart
- you always try
- you are a great snuggler
- you always let me take your picture
- you share your last cookie with me
- you are you
- ( and a million more reasons)
I hope you enjoy this simple, meaningful project as much as I did!